The Full Face or Facial Harmonization is a combination of treatments for the face, that depend on the needs of each patient and consist of correcting or enhancing some strategic points of certain zones of the face, for example:
- Expression wrinkles (forehead, between the eyebrows and crow’s feet).
- Loss of volume in the temples (temporal zone).
- Raising of dropped eyebrows.
- Correction of bags under the eyes.
- Cheekbone projection.
- Remodulation without surgery.
- Improve the loss of elasticity and reduce flaccidity.
- Correction of “bar codes”
- Correction of nasolabial folds.
- Wrinkles around the mouth.
- Loss of volume and hydration of the lips.
- Correction of marionette lines.
- Mandibular marking.
- Chin projection.
- Improve skin quality.
Between 30, 90, and 120 min approximatively, however it depends on each case.
Slight discomfort. It is totally tolerable.
The results can be seen immediately, and the treatment can be done most of the time over the course of one or two sessions.
Between 8 to 12 months, however this can vary depending on the absorption capacity of each patient’s organism.
The secondary effects are those related to infiltrations, which can cause slight discomfort or pain, inflammation or small hematomas, which are temporary and will only last a few days.
Avoid alcohol, physical exercise, saunas and swimming pools for 24 h. Avoid sun and UVA rays if there are bruises, until these have completely resolved. Thrombocid or arnica can be applied for bruises. Cremes with a sun protection factor.