The user who has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by the Controller thus shows interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the display of those personal data published in your profile. The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
In the case of WhatsApp, we inform you that we will only use your contact to respond to your request for specific information, and exclusively in the event that you contact us first through the link incorporated into the web, which is represented by the WhatsApp logo.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/eea/privacy-policy/es
- WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=ca
The Responsible, through his profile in the aforementioned social network, will carry out the following actions:
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network, especially in case of initial contact by the user.
- Access to the public information of the user’s profile.
- Status updates and making publications on the page of the Responsible, which may appear in the user’s profile.
The Controller has access to and treats the user’s public information. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
The user can always control their connections, delete the content that ceases to interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.